We hope you treasure and enjoy your new piece of jewelry! Here are some important things to keep in mind that will help your new piece of art last for generations:
- Jewelry should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off.
- Perfumes, lotions and oils should be avoided when possible, and prongs or pavé settings can catch fine clothing.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes and abrasive surfaces.
- Too much exposure to sunlight can affect some gemstones - be careful not to leave your colored gem jewelry sitting in a sunny spot.
- Remember to take your jewelry off during any strenuous physical activity!
- Your jewelry loves to travel in style - not in the bottom of your bag or pocket. Please store your jewelry carefully in it's pouch, dish or box.
To clean your diamond ring:
- Fill a small glass with warm water and a few drops of non-detergent dish soap (Dr. Bronner's or Ivory are good choices).
- Let your ring soak for 5-10 minutes to help loosen any buildup.
- Clean setting gently with a very soft toothbrush if necessary.
- Rinse clean with warm water, then pat dry with a soft cloth.