Powdered by blue with a golden matrix, Cerrillos Turquoise is a very rare and unique stone. The Cerrillos Turquoise mine is one of the oldest and largest pre-historic turquoise mines in North America. Strung on a leather cord with an adjustable sliding silver bead, making it an easy layer to wear with all your favorite necklaces.
- Handmade in Underwood, Washington by Glacier Lily
- One of a kind
- Asymmetrical Cerrillos Turquoise
- 14K gold-fill bezel setting and sterling silver backing
- Adjustable brown leather cord
- Pendant measures approx. 3/4"